Making up nearly a quarter of our people, this specialist team audits, advises and supports a diverse range of charities and NFPs including; membership bodies, dynamic social enterprises, international NGOs, Arts & Culture charities, academies, care homes, religious orders and more.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Managing a portfolio of charity and NFP sector clients
- Liaising with Directors/Partners and clients regarding forthcoming assignments
- Briefing audit teams; supervising and reviewing work
- Reviewing statutory (and other) accounts and organising their preparation and issue
- Providing technical guidance to staff and resolving technical queries when instructed by clients
You are the right person for the role if you:
- Have experience of managing a portfolio of clients, ideally with charities, NFP and/or education sector clients
- Are passionate about supporting charity and NFP clients
- Have a professional communication style with a warm and friendly approach
- Are ACA/ACCA qualified, or equivalent
- Enjoy supporting and developing more junior team members.
- Have the ability to build great rapport and relationships with colleagues, team members and clients
- Thrive in fast-paced environments while performing in a calm and focused manner
This is a fantastic opportunity to build your career with this market leading specialist team.
For more information about the Charity & Not-for-Profit team, please click here.
To find out more about life at Buzzacott, please click here.
To hear from team members across the firm on their experience of life at Buzzacott, please click here.
We have a firmly embedded approach to flexi-time and support flexible working opportunities to help you manage your work-life balance.
If you are interested in this role, we encourage you to apply directly via the Apply button at the top of the page. When applying, please include your salary expectations and let us know what interests you about the role. Alternatively, if you would like to talk to one of our HR Team about the vacancy before applying, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Our HR Team review and respond to all applications
No agencies please.