Making up nearly a quarter of our people, this specialist team audits, advises and supports a diverse range of charities and NFPs including; membership bodies, dynamic social enterprises, international NGOs, Arts & Culture charities, academies, care homes, religious orders and more.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Providing auditing services to a wide range of not-for-profit organisations, including charities and educational organisations
- Providing general accounting services and assistance to clients
- Preparing accounts, including consolidated accounts, from both manual and computerised accounting records
- Recommending improvements to clients’ accounting systems and controls
- Briefing, supervising and reviewing the work of junior members of the team
You are the right person for the role if you:
- Are ACA or ACCA qualified
- Have experience of audit planning, preparation of statutory accounts and full audit completion
- Have a strong audit bias
- Are passionate about supporting charity and NFP clients
- Have a professional communication style with a warm and friendly approach
- Are able to review and file more junior team members’ work
For more information about the Charity & Not-for-Profit team, please click here.
To find out more about life at Buzzacott, please click here.
To hear from team members across the firm on their experience of life at Buzzacott, please click here.
We have a firmly embedded approach to flexi-time and support flexible working opportunities to help you manage your work-life balance.
If you are interested in this role, we encourage you to apply directly via the Apply button at the top of the page. When applying, please include your salary expectations and let us know what interests you about the role. Alternatively, if you would like to talk to one of our HR Team about the vacancy before applying, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Our HR Team review and respond to all applications
No agencies please.