You will provide senior technical support to the business, delivering a level of seniority and be the point of escalation for our technology service desk. You will provide guidance and mentoring to more junior members of the team. You will also support in a wide range of projects and facilitate the project delivery into business-as-usual.
We’re a fast-moving team that provides the technology which enables our colleagues to work efficiently from anywhere. Alongside a busy support function, we introduce exciting new technology to the firm, providing new tools and innovative solutions to assist with the growth and development of Buzzacott.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Support all technology systems and software at a senior level.
- Dealing with colleague escalations and managing escalated incidents at P3 and above incidents.
- To work closely with the technology team to improve response time, team profile and infrastructure.
- Assist with the development and implementation of new software and practices for internal clients, manage upgrades, patches etc.
- Work with project teams to work through snagging of projects and the transition into business-as-usual operations
You are the right person for the role if you:
- Have 5 x GCSEs (A-C), including English
- Have previous experience in a Senior Technology Support role with ticketing system experience
- Have experience with server infrastructure, PC / server structures and related hardware and software, updates and conflicts
- Have experience delivering user training
- Have excellent active directory and group policy knowledge
You will have excellent troubleshooting and communication skills with a desire to automate and think of the bigger picture when resolving issues, your outstanding interpersonal skills will allow you to deal with frustrated users at all levels with the ability to remain calm and focused in pressurised environments.
To find out more about the team, please click here.
To find out more about life at Buzzacott, please click here.
To hear from team members across the firm on their experience of life at Buzzacott, please click here.
We have a firmly embedded approach to flexi-time and support flexible working opportunities to help you manage your work-life balance.
If you are interested in this role, we encourage you to apply directly via the “Apply” button at the top of the page. When applying, please include your salary expectations and let us know what interests you about the role. Alternatively, if you would like to talk to a member of our HR Team about the vacancy before applying, contact us at email@example.com
Please note: Our HR Team review and respond to all applications.
No agencies please.