In this role you will support service delivery of the technology estate, provide face to face and remote support to the firms internal staff and assist with creation and implementation of a number of projects across the firm.
We are a fast moving team that provide technology support, enabling our colleagues to work productively from anywhere inside or outside the office. Along with maintenance, we introduce exciting new technology to the firm, providing new tools and innovative solutions to assist with the growth and development of Buzzacott.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Assist with the development and implementation of new software and practices for internal clients, manage upgrades, patches etc.
- Work with the Technology Team to identify best practice, future development and training needs.
- Ensure the support ticketing system is properly maintained and calls, as well as users, are updated on a daily basis and actioned in accordance with agreed timescales.
- To be fully familiar with the firm’s technology compliance policies including backup, antivirus, data protection, security and confidentiality.
- To work closely with the Technology Team to improve response time, team profile and infrastructure.
You are the right person for the role if you:
- Have previous experience in a Technology Support role with ticketing system experience
- Have Microsoft 365, Microsoft Teams and Windows 10 experience
- Have server Infrastructure experience
- Possess a good knowledge of PC / server structures and related hardware and software, updates and conflicts
- Have experience delivering user training and developing user guides
- Have customer/relationship management experience
- Have 5 GCSEs (A-C), including English
You will have excellent time management, troubleshooting and communication skills with a desire to automate and think of the bigger picture when resolving issues, your outstanding interpersonal skills will allow you to deal with frustrated users at all levels with the ability to remain calm and focused in pressurised environments.
To find out more about the team, please click here.
To find out more about life at Buzzacott, please click here.
To hear from team members across the firm on their experience of life at Buzzacott, please click here.
We have a firmly embedded approach to flexi-time and support flexible working opportunities to help you manage your work-life balance.
If you are interested in this role, we encourage you to apply directly via the “Apply” button at the top of the page. When applying, please include your salary expectations and let us know what interests you about the role. Alternatively, if you would like to talk to a member of our HR Team about the vacancy before applying, contact us at email@example.com
Please note: Our HR Team review and respond to all applications.
No agencies please.