In this role you will develop and manage a portfolio of clients' tax compliance and advisory needs. You will be passionate about your area of expertise and enjoy sharing your knowledge with colleagues to ensure the very best service for our clients. You will need to be dual US/UK qualified and have experience of delivering a high-quality personal service to clients.
We are a 60-stong team of dual-qualified US/UK tax experts who help US and UK citizens and businesses based away from home to manage their net earnings and reduce liabilities. The team know both tax systems inside out and have handled relocations for solo workers up to hundreds of employees.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Managing a portfolio of up to 150 clients, both delegating responsibility to junior staff and consulting Directors where applicable.
- Assisting in the development of the firm’s expatriate practice, by assisting in presentations to potential clients, at seminars and one-off interviews.
- Providing technical guidance to staff and resolve major technical problems when instructed by clients.
- Mentoring more junior members of the team, monitor their work and progress and help to resolve any problems and difficulties encountered.
- Taking responsibility for the quality of work prepared by junior team members and ensure that service standards are maintained at the level required by the team and the firm.
You are the right person for the role if you:
- Have Dual handler (Enrolled Agent/ATT) qualified
- Have experience of preparing, reviewing and filing UK and US tax returns
- Have demonstrated application of management skills, including formal or informal coaching and mentoring experience
- Have experience with MS Office suite
- Have the ability to recognise cross selling opportunities
A proactive approach to client service will fit well with our focus on providing exceptional service, trust and approachability. You will have excellent technical skills and want to stretch your skills further to help develop junior members of the team.
To find out more about the team, please click here.
To find out more about life at Buzzacott, please click here.
To hear from team members across the firm on their experience of life at Buzzacott, please click here.
We have a firmly embedded approach to flexi-time and support flexible working opportunities to help you manage your work-life balance.
If you are interested in this role, we encourage you to apply directly via the “Apply” button at the top of the page. When applying, please include your salary expectations and let us know what interests you about the role. Alternatively, if you would like to talk to a member of our HR Team about the vacancy before applying, contact us at email@example.com
Please note: Our HR Team review and respond to all applications.
No agencies please.