Our internal HR team are a key division of our Professional Support team. The HR team provides varied HR support to the firm across the entire employee lifecycle.
In this role you will work closely with the Training & Apprenticeship Co-ordinator to provide administrative support across the firm's apprenticeship and graduate programmes, support team members to attain professional qualifications and all other learning and development activities across the firm.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Support the Training & Apprenticeship Co-ordinator with the administration of the firm's learning and development activities.
- Manage the administration of L&D programmes and training courses, including entering students onto courses and exams, checking and announcing exam results, updating student planners, etc.
- Circulate study plans to students, managers, and team administrators, following up on any absences.
- Ensure the HR system is updated with exam progress and course bookings for all students.
- Assist with organising the Student Forum and attend to take minutes.
- Assist with trainee inductions.
You are the right person for the role if you:
- Have strong administration skills and experience of working in a administrative role
- Have excellent accuracy, attention to detail and organisational skills with the ability to manage your own workload.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with people across different levels.
This is a fantastic opportunity to begin and develop your career in L&D.
For more information about the Professional Support team click here.
To find out more about life at Buzzacott, please click here.
To hear from team members across the firm on their experience of life at Buzzacott, please click here.
We have a firmly embedded approach to flexi-time and support flexible working opportunities to help you manage your work-life balance.
If you are interested in this role, we encourage you to apply directly via the Apply button at the top of the page. When applying, please include your salary expectations and let us know what interests you about the role. Alternatively, if you would like to talk to one of our HR Team about the vacancy before applying, contact us at email@example.com
Please note: Our HR Team review and respond to all applications
No agencies please.