Our internal HR team are a key division of our Professional Support team. The HR team provides varied HR support to the firm across the entire employee lifecycle including, talent acquisition, onboarding, talent development, retention and separation.
In this role you will provide flexible, general administrative support to members of the HR team.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Taking ownership of the HR team meetings, booking the meetings, preparing the agenda, and following up by circulating action points.
- Organising the HR team diary, including scheduling team meetings, social events, etc.
- Scheduling inductions, HR Check-ins and probation review reminders for all new joiners.
- Drafting announcements to go up on the Buzz Hub (Intranet) for births, weddings, joiners and leavers, etc.
- Administering first day online training to all new joiners and supporting the HR Assistant to monitor the completion of the induction modules and compliance forms.
You are the right person for the role if you:
- Have an interest in a career in administration.
- Have excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage own workload.
- Have the ability to prioritise with strong attention to detail.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with people across different levels.
- Are approachable, supportive, flexible and diplomatic.
This is a fantastic opportunity to begin and develop your career in administration.
For more information about the Professional Support team click here.
To find out more about life at Buzzacott, please click here.
To hear from team members across the firm on their experience of life at Buzzacott, please click here.
We have a firmly embedded approach to flexi-time and support flexible working opportunities to help you manage your work-life balance.
If you are interested in this role, we encourage you to apply directly via the Apply button at the top of the page. When applying, please include your salary expectations and let us know what interests you about the role. Alternatively, if you would like to talk to one of our HR Team about the vacancy before applying, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Our HR Team review and respond to all applications
No agencies please.