The Financial Planning team of approximately 16 including 3 partners work closely with private clients and organisations. In relation to the private client services, each of our clients’ goals are different, but overall, they’re seeking solutions for either wealth accumulation or preservation. They rely on us to provide ongoing independent financial planning advice at various key stages of their lives.
In this role you will provide efficient administrative and client support to assist with the smooth running of the private clients side of Buzzacott’s Financial Planning Team.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Preparing accurate valuations and schedules to agreed timeframes for annual and half yearly review meetings, using our back-office system.
- Contacting and liaising with relevant product providers/third parties to obtain accurate policy information for product analysis, reports, and valuations.
- Facilitating underwriting or other terms for clients and liaising with parties concerned.
- Assisting advisers when on-boarding new clients.
- Contributing to and taking an active part in project work within the team and provide input as and when required to help the team continually improve processes.
You are the right person for the role if you:
- Have a minimum of 3 A Levels or equivalent
- Have GCSE (x5) including English and Maths at grade B or equivalent
- A team player who can work well under pressure, is flexible and a fast learner
- Have the ability to provide product quotes, fund ratings and research, draft client letters, liaise with clients and product providers as required
- Have knowledge of MS office applications and IFA systems
- Are professional, flexible and able to adapt to the needs of the business
This is a fantastic opportunity to
learn and develop within this supportive team.
To find out more about the team, please click here.
To find out more about life at Buzzacott, please click here.
To hear from team members across the firm on their experience of life at Buzzacott, please click here.
We have a firmly embedded approach to flexi-time and support flexible working opportunities to help you manage your work-life balance.
If you are interested in this role, we encourage you to apply directly via the “Apply” button at the top of the page. When applying, please include your salary expectations and let us know what interests you about the role. Alternatively, if you would like to talk to a member of our HR Team about the vacancy before applying, contact us at email@example.com
Please note: Our HR Team review and respond to all applications.
No agencies please.