The team provide specialist guidance, client onboarding and support the implementation of policies and processes that are reflective of the firm’s regulatory and legislative environment.
In this role, you will provide accurate data analysis and administrative support within the team, update relevant systems, and provide support with client onboarding and ongoing monitoring.
Key aspects to the role include:
- Analysing data from our AML database (IRIS) and the firm’s practice management database (Practice Engine) using Excel.
- Performing checks which may involve reviewing Companies House filings, running PEP and sanctions checks and other electronic reports, then analysing the results.
- Working alongside the Technology team to help integrate a proposed new digital onboarding solution into current working processes and assisting with the future integration of new systems.
- Onboarding new clients accurately and in a timely manner and reviewing existing clients, ensuring client records are updated and supporting documentation is suitable and filed correctly within the AML database.
- Supporting the Compliance Team with general administrative duties and managing the team’s time to increase efficiency.
You are the right person for the role if you:
- Have strong Microsoft Office skills with advanced skills in Excel (eg pivot tables, v look-ups)
- Have strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate data findings clearly
- Have an excellent academic background including A-levels and GCSEs, or equivalent
- Possess a keen interest in pursuing a career in compliance
- Ideally will have experience working in a fast-paced environment, eg financial services, legal sector, sales
You will be highly analytical with excellent Excel skills. A collaborative, friendly approach will enable you to build meaningful relationships and work flexibly with different teams.
To find out more about the team, please click here.
To find out more about life at Buzzacott, please click here
To hear from team members across the firm on their experience of life at Buzzacott, please click here.
We have a firmly embedded approach to flexi-time and support flexible working opportunities to help you manage your work-life balance.
If you are interested in this role, we encourage you to apply directly via the “Apply” button at the top of the page. When applying, please include your salary expectations and let us know what interests you about the role. Alternatively, if you would like to talk to one of our Talent Team about the vacancy before applying, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Our HR Team review and respond to all applications.
No agencies please.