We are a friendly, collaborative team of 11 who are passionate about sharing best practice and approaching work with solid marketing theory in mind. Each team member is charged with developing excellent internal and external relationships and represent the Marketing team to ensure we are valued as approachable experts.
In this role you will plan and implement a firmwide internal communications strategy which aligns with meeting the firms’ strategic objectives. Oversee the firm’s employer brand, managing external employer brand communications and overseeing the performance of our recruitment portal.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Overseeing the management and design of our SharePoint portal (intranet), maximising staff engagement and advising internal teams that use the portal on best practice.
- Working with the Director of Marketing and Communications to ensure internal and external employer brand messages are aligned.
- Implementing appropriate metrics and undertake analysis to demonstrate the effectiveness of your activities, making use of existing metrics wherever possible.
- Working closely with our Director of Marketing, Communications and HR team, to develop an employer brand marketing plan.
- Taking ownership of certain projects and campaigns, liaising with relevant stakeholders and suppliers to ensure deadlines and budgets are met, including firmwide content and Buzzacott’s annual CRS report.
- Managing staff at different levels and roles to help drive agreed activity, maintain accountability and report back to the business on progress.
You are the right person for the role if you:
- Hold a relevant degree with a minimum 2:2 or equivalent
- Have proven marketing and communications (including digital experience)
- Have experience liaising with external stakeholders such as suppliers and journalists
- Have experience of internal communications planning and budgeting, campaign conception, implementation and measurement
- Have intermediate IT skills, in particular MS Office
- Have the ability to build collaborative relationships with firmwide senior staff members and marketing team
You will be driven and determined in meeting business objectives and expectations of senior staff. A team player with the ability to adapt communication to build good relationships. Proactive and highly organised with strong influencing skills.
To find out more about the team, please click here.
To find out more about life at Buzzacott, please click here.
To hear from team members across the firm on their experience of life at Buzzacott, please click here.
We have a firmly embedded approach to flexi-time and support flexible working opportunities to help you manage your work-life balance.
If you are interested in this role, we encourage you to apply directly via the “Apply” button at the top of the page. When applying, please include your salary expectations and let us know what interests you about the role. Alternatively, if you would like to talk to a member of our HR Team about the vacancy before applying, contact us at email@example.com
Please note: Our HR Team review and respond to all applications.
No agencies please.