The Business Services team of approximately 50 people are a strong division of the wider Corporate team, which represents a quarter of our people. The team provide the full complement of outsourced services including management accounting, VAT, payroll, company secretarial, HR and regulatory reporting.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Carrying out all accounting work for a wide range of profit-making organisations and charities, including planning, executing and producing client-ready product.
- Preparing management accounts and statutory financial reports, including consolidated accounts, from manual and computerised accounting records.
- Providing general accounting services and assistance to clients in the preparation of accounts and VAT returns.
- Recommending improvements to clients’ accounting systems and controls.
You are the right person for the role if you:
- Newly or nearly ACCA qualified, or equivalent
- Have experience of preparing management accounts and VAT returns
- Have knowledge of UK GAAP, specifically an understanding of FRS102
- Excellent communication skills
- Client facing experience
This is an excellent opportunity to build upon your existing experience working within this dynamic and client-focused team. You will be keen to take on responsibility and be able to build strong relationships with a range of clients.
To find out more about the team, please click here.
To find out more about life at Buzzacott, please click here.
To hear from team members across the firm on their experience of life at Buzzacott, please click here.
We have a firmly embedded approach to flexi-time and support flexible working opportunities to help you manage your work-life balance.
If you are interested in this role, we encourage you to apply directly via the “Apply” button at the top of the page. When applying, please include your salary expectations and let us know what interests you about the role. Alternatively, if you would like to talk to a member of our HR Team about the vacancy before applying, contact us at email@example.com
Please note: Our HR Team review and respond to all applications.
No agencies please.