This specialist team works with individuals and their structures on some of the biggest financial decisions that they may face. The core of our work focuses on advising on the assets of an individual, family or business, and assessing the opportunities available to them, minimising their liability. Within the Trusts division, the team provide a well-rounded tax advisory and tax compliance service both to UK and Offshore trustees or beneficiaries of an existing trust and to individuals wishing to set up a trust structure.
With the launch of our new probate and family office services for clients, there is the opportunity for career progression in these areas. Many of our clients use Buzzacott for other services, so there is the opportunity to work closely and build relationships with your colleagues in other teams around the firm and within our PrimeGlobal association. We encourage candidates with different experience levels to apply as the most important quality we are looking for is an eagerness and aptitude to develop.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Managing a portfolio of trust and estate clients, monitoring the progress of all assignments relating to your clients’ affairs
- Reviewing and signing off trust tax computations and returns for your portfolio, including Forms SA900, SA700
- In conjunction with the Partner group, be responsible for responding to all HMRC enquiries
- Expanding the Probate and Family Office service offering, including marketing both internally and externally
- Supporting the technical and professional development of more junior team members
You are the right person for the role if you:
- Have trusts and non-UK domicile taxation experience
- Are CTA qualified, or equivalent
- Have the ability to review other people’s work and assess more junior team members
- Possess excellent networking capability
- Enjoy supporting and developing more junior team members
- Have the ability to build great rapport and relationships with colleagues, team members and clients
This is a fantastic opportunity to build your career within this growing specialist team with a unique opportunity for progression. You will be keen to learn and looking to acquire technical knowledge from your team members. The team are committed to your development and will provide full support and training to ensure you can thrive.
For more information about the Private Client team, please click here.
To find out more about life at Buzzacott, please click here.
To hear from team members across the firm on their experience of life at Buzzacott, please click here.
We have a firmly embedded approach to flexi-time and support flexible working opportunities to help you manage your work-life balance.
If you are interested in this role, we encourage you to apply directly via the Apply button at the top of the page. When applying, please include your salary expectations and let us know what interests you about the role. Alternatively, if you would like to talk to one of our HR Team about the vacancy before applying, contact us at email@example.com