In this role, you will take responsibility for supporting Managers and Directors in the delivery of M&A transactions and provide support on wider transactions services including valuations.
A key aspect of the role will be building relationships with clients and intermediaries, creating high quality written output and reports including information memorandums, conducting research and communicating key findings to our clients.
You will be a part of a lead advisory orientated team with a focus on transactions in the £10m to £100m space.
You will be an entrepreneurial thinker who is passionate about working with SME businesses across a range of sectors, and entrepreneurial and OMB clients.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Assisting the Partner, Directors and Managers with the delivery of disposals, acquisitions and fundraisings
- Assisting with pitching and the preparation of proposals, including scope and fee
- Understanding and responding appropriately and proactively to client needs.
- Being able and willing to network
- Developing financial models with the support of a Manager.
You are the right person for the role if you:
- Are ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent)
- Have Corporate Finance experience
- Have experience working with Excel models
- Are degree educated (or equivalent)
- Can demonstrate proactive interest in Corporate Finance
- Are an analytical thinker
Excellent networking skills, with the ability to recognise cross-selling opportunities, and a result-orientated approach will help you succeed in this dynamic team.
Excellent interpersonal skills will enable you to interact professionally with internal and external clients, and build meaningful, lasting relationships.
For more information about the Corporate Finance team, please click here.
To find out more about life at Buzzacott, please click here.
To hear from team members across the firm on their experience of life at Buzzacott, please click here.
We have a firmly embedded approach to flexi-time and support flexible working opportunities to help you manage your work-life balance.
If you are interested in this role, we encourage you to apply directly via the “Apply” button at the top of the page. When applying, please include your salary expectations and let us know what interests you about the role. Alternatively, if you would like to talk to one of our HR Team about the vacancy before applying, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Our HR Team review and respond to all applications.
No agencies please.