The Corporate Team is the largest overall team in the firm and represents over one third of our people. The team consists of Assurance, Business Services, Tax and Corporate Finance. The teams provide various services to a wide range of clients, with the support of a strong administration team.
In this role, you will provide daily, flexible, proactive administrative support to all members of the Corporate Team.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Assisting the Associate Director (Administration) to provide administrative support to the wider Corporate Team.
- Providing secretarial/PA support to assigned Corporate Team Partners, Directors and team members.
- Producing accounts and management reports, including financial statements, in a timely manner.
- Circulating Corporate Team Audit Managers with monthly lists of clients’ year ends for producing the bank letters each month.
- Organising, attending and taking minutes during various internal management meetings.
You are the right person for the role if you:
- Have previous experience as an Administrator and PA.
- Possess strong organisational skills; have experience in developing presentations for team members; have excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to liaise with people at all levels.
- Have an eye for detail and good use of English grammar.
- Can type at a speed of 50wpm, but accuracy is more important.
- Have 5 GCSEs including English and Maths at Level 5/grade B, or equivalent.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced administrator to take a step up in their career.
To find out more about life at Buzzacott, please click here.
To hear from team members across the firm on their experience of life at Buzzacott, please click here.
We have a firmly embedded approach to flexi-time and support flexible working opportunities to help you manage your work-life balance.
If you are interested in this role, we encourage you to apply directly via the Apply button at the top of the page. When applying, please include your salary expectations and let us know what interests you about the role. Alternatively, if you would like to talk to one of our HR Team about the vacancy before applying, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Our HR Team review and respond to all applications.
No agencies please.