In this role, you will take ownership of a number of our specialist teams while utilising your excellent stakeholder management skills to build collaborative relationships. Each specialist team operates autonomously so you will be able to adapt to different ways of operating, processes and styles of working for each, while bringing consistency of approach and brand from a marketing perspective.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Advising fee-earning teams on the best approach to achieve their business and marketing objectives.
- Managing strategic marketing planning for a number of the firm’s specialist teams, creating draft marketing plans and setting/managing budgets that are aligned with the firmwide strategy.
- Managing campaigns from initial planning through to execution using the most relevant tools and mediums.
- Researching and developing business development processes for allocated teams, providing business development support from lead through to contract.
- Understanding, conducting analysis and putting into place metrics to demonstrate the effectiveness of the firm's marketing activities for events, website, PPC, social media activity and overarching campaign ROI.
You are the right person for the role if you:
- Have previous B2B marketing experience
- Have the ability to build collaborative relationships with people across all levels
- Have experience of marketing planning and budgeting
- Have experience of campaign ideation, implementation and measurement
- Have hands-on experience of implementing digital campaigns and activities across a range of channels
- Have competent copywriting and proofing skills
You will be a team-player, with a flexible, assertive and proactive approach. You will confidently manage internal and external relationships, remaining approachable at all time.
To find out more about the team, please click here.
To find out more about life at Buzzacott, please click here.
To hear from team members across the firm on their experience of life at Buzzacott, please click here.
We have a firmly embedded approach to flexi-time and support flexible working opportunities to help you manage your work-life balance.
If you are interested in this role, we encourage you to apply directly via the “Apply” button at the top of the page. When applying, please include your salary expectations and let us know what interests you about the role. Alternatively, if you would like to talk to a member of our HR Team about the vacancy before applying, contact us at email@example.com
Please note: Our HR Team review and respond to all applications.
No agencies please.